Aromafume Diffuser ' OHM ' - Set
- The Exotic Incense Bricks Diffuser is specially designed for the burning of Aromafume incense bricks. The Tree of Life is a powerful symbol that exists for centuries and worldwide in various religious and spiritual traditions.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
This Exotic Incense Diffuser consists of:
Wrought iron diffuser, copper plate, wooden coaster, candle, twooneense bricks in Dutch, German, English, Italian and French.
How to use the Exotic Incense Diffuser and Aromafume Incense Bricks?
Exotic Incense Bricks Diffuser is specially designed to reach the adequate temperature for aroma diffusion of Aromafume Incense Bricks. Other apparatus are not suitable!
- Place Exotic Incense Diffuser on wooden coaster.
- Light candle. Place inside exotic incense bricks diffuser.
- Place incense brick on copper plate.
- Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min. Diffuser will be hot. Do not touch!
- Blow out candle and allow to cool.
- Incense brick will turn deep black and hard on usage. It will not melt.
- Discard used incense brick with biodegradable waste.
•Do not leave candle unattended at any time.
•Do not touch or move a burning candle. This may cause a wax spill and fire.
•Please ensure candle flame does not touch the plate. If soot accumulates, extinguish candle immediately.
•Soot must be cleaned off the plate. Debris falling in hot wax may cause fire.
•Trim wick if required, long wicks may cause dripping or flaring.
•Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
•Keep away from children, pets and any flammable items.
History of Aromafume
Aromafume Incense Bricks are produced by an Indian family owned company. For already five generations, this family produces incense and perfumery products in accordance with a secret family recipe. They combine the age-old art of natural handmade incense with a variety of contemporary fragrances. Traditionally, India was situated on the spice and frankincense trade route with a strong historical connection to incense. Their forefathers had a deep understanding of the principles of various aromatic ingredients used by traditional Ayurvedic practitioners. The interactions of spice trading and Ayurvedic principles created an exchange of knowledge and the development of many beautiful forms of incense.
6,5cm x 7cm
Ask for this product
Write your opinion